Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mom 2.0 and Roberto

I may be mom 2.0, starting a Facebook fan page for Lucy, but I do monitor her blog and email accounts (she's only 9!). Today, imagine my delight to find that Lucy had a marriage proposal waiting for her in her spam box, from Roberto. Marrying her off now would save so many headaches later! And Roberto has a way with words:

Reply back if interested in my proposal
of a marital life abroad with me in Paris,
in your actual life, only

Roberto (France)


I have no idea how Roberto came to be emailing Lucy - but you should check out his blog (especially all you single ladies) - it's kind of amazing. Here is one of my favorite parts:

If you're really ready to live your life
with me, i should advise you to take a stagecoach
in direction to Paris, in the case you live in the same
continent, cause planes are expensive
.

(what? a stagecoach?)

Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom to see Roberto's pictures -- you won't be sorry. But be forewarned:

Replies started with infantile negativism &
inconsistent clownish mockery will be zapped
& automatically filtered as well (this is a warning
for immature & aimless time killers)
.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that may be one of the best things ive ever read. ever. holy crap. but i think i need a shower.