Monday, June 15, 2009

she's crafty, part II

Just a quick update about our Clark Park Flea Market adventures....with pictures. Despite some setbacks (kitten in a tree, road closures, no coffee), I managed to arrive at Clark Park unscathed. Andrew had MANY terrariums (awesome!) and Marianne had vintage clothes (killer demin jumpsuit! you should buy it!) AND some crafts (mustache pins! amazing potholders!) We set up camp, and then basically hung out for about 7 hours, with a rotating cast of visitors, and periodic rain. Our booth was definitely the most fun (I felt kind of bad for the lonely jewelry-seller next to us -- we were kind of obnoxious, as you can imagine.) All told, I made about $70. To my surprise, my wallpaper notecards were my most popular item, and my button rings, not so much. Thanks to everyone who helped/hung out/bought stuff. Etsy shop will be up by the end of this week, and fully stocked!

No comments: