Wednesday, July 9, 2008

my boyfriends

I have decided to do the list of my boyfriends before I finish my movie list. Remember, these are MY boyfriends...you can't have them. (And if you don't think they are cute, keep it to yourself.)

In no particular order:

Hugh Laurie....loved him as a comedian in multiple BBC shows ("A Bit of Fry and Laurie," "Blackadder"), but on "House," he is gorgeous.
Christian Bale...from floppy-haired Laurie in "Little Women" to sociopathic Patrick Bateman in "American Psycho" to Batman in a codpiece (everyone looks better in a codpiece).
Mark Ruffalo...hangdog puppy man. I heart him.
Casey Affleck...my newest boyfriend, after watching "Gone Baby Gone." I will have to see if this one sticks.
Gordon Ramsay...so ugly he is hot. I love a man who curses.
Luke Wilson...he has a lantern jaw.
Justin Long...too young for me, but so adorable...and he shills for Mac.
Dave Grohl...the nicest man in Rock and Roll, according to Richard.
Paul Rudd...hilarious AND handsome.
Ewan MacGregor...He is my favorite boyfriend (and not that this matters, but he's kind of a big deal, if you know what I mean).

Richard wants me to make sure that I let you all know that he is my Number 1 Boyfriend. Note to Richard: you can also console yourself with the fact that 90% of my boyfriends are tall men with dark hair, just like you.

Note to everyone else: remind me if I left anyone else out.

No comments: